- 8x 3.5" SATA3 Slots, HotSwap
- RAID modes: JBOD / 0 / 1 / 5 / 6 / 10
- 2x 2.5 Gbase-T
- 2x M.2, 3x USB3.1 Gen 2
- CPU: Quad Core 2.20 GHz, 8 GB RAM
- Rackmount, FTP-Server
Item No.:3F43-1US, Manufacturer's no.:TS-873A-8G
Available since: February 2021
Item No.:3F43-1US, Manufacturer's no.:TS-873A-8G
You save 182,31 €
TIPOrder as well
Seagate Exos X18 ST18000NM000J + 345,00 €
Seagate IronWolf Pro ST20000NT001 + 533,00 €
Available at short notice
Delivery time 3-7 business days
Featuring an AMD Ryzen V1000 series V1500B quad-core processor that delivers great system performance with up to quad-core / 8 threads and Turbo Core up to 2.2 GHz. The TS-873A features two 2.5GbE RJ45 ports and two PCIe Gen 3 slots for you to flexibly deploy 5GbE/10GbE networks. Two M.2 NVMe SSD slots for Qtier Technology and SSD Caching enable constant storage optimization. The TS-873A supports QTS and QuTS hero, allowing users to flexibly switch operating system based on their requirements.
- Both 2.5GbE ports are backwards compatible with 1GbE/ 100MbE speeds
- Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be achieved by using port trunking
- Add extra functionality with PCIe cards, including 10GbE ports, SSD caching, extra USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, wireless networking, or Fiber Channel
- Supports entry-level NVIDIA graphics cards for video processing or GPU-passthrough to VMs
- Features two M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD slots for Qtier Technology and SSD Caching enable constant storage optimization
- Host containerized applications and virtual machines with various operating systems
- Features QTS operating system and supports switching to ZFS-based QuTS hero for greater reliability
- High performance AMD Ryzen processor
The TS-873A is powered by an AMD Ryzen V1000 series V15000 quad-core 2.2 GHz processor with up to 64GB RAM (ECC memory is supported) and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports for speeds up to 10 Gb/s. The TS-873A also provides one USB Type-C port for supporting more devices to transfer large media files across devices, providing you with a more efficient workflow.
- Transform your network with a wallet-friendly 2.5GbE switch
Upgrading your network shouldn't break the bank, and 2.5GbE connectivity provides immediately noticeable improvements compared to standard 1GbE. QNAP offers 2.5GbE switches that supports Multi-Gigabit NBASE-T and allows you to use existing CAT5e cables to connect multiple computers and NAS, assisting organizations in implementing high-speed, secure and scalable network environments without going over budget.
- Switch operating systems for optimal data integrity and reliability
The TS-873A also supports QuTS hero - QNAP's ZFS-based NAS operating system. Providing end-to-end data integrity, data reduction (inline data deduplication, compression and compaction), and much more, QuTS hero uses additional system resources to ensure an optimal environment for protecting business data.
- Upgrade to 10GbE and abundant capability with PCIe expansion
The TS-873A features two PCIe Gen 3 x4 slots that allows for various expansion cards for expanding application potential.
- Easy and Secure File Management
File Station allows direct management of files stored on the TS-873A and in the cloud. Users can easily upload files from their PC, drag/drop files between folders, rename/delete files, and configure file/folder permissions to prevent unauthorized access. Microsoft Office Online can also be used to directly view/edit Microsoft Office documents stored on the TS-873A. Confidential/sensitive data can be encrypted to add extra security.
- Install a graphics card for GPU-accelerated computing
Graphics cards are optimized for graphical calculations and transformations, but require significantly more power than other hardware. The TS-873A features PCIe slots to support high-profile graphics cards that do not need power cables, including NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 graphics cards to boost performance of applications such as video editing, 4K UHD transcoding, imaging processing in QTS and performance of virtual machines via GPU passthrough.
- High-speed 2.5GbE VM Backup Solution
With Hyper Data Protector, the TS-873A becomes an agentless backup tool for unlimited VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V VM backup. Hyper Data Protector features incremental backup, global deduplication, backup scheduling and recovery compression. With 2.5GbE connectivity, backup and restoration times are greatly reduced, providing a cost-effective solution for disaster recovery.
- Capacitycase only
- Numbers of bays8
- HDD Form factor3.5"
- HDD Interface InterfaceSATA3
- No. of Disks includednone
- Capacity per DriveNo
- RAID 0Yes
- RAID 1Yes
- RAID 5Yes
- RAID 6Yes
- RAID 10Yes
- Ethernet Connectors2x 2.5 Gbase-T
- Thunderbolt portsNo
- USB Type-C ports1x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (USB 3.1)3
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectors (USB 3.0)No
- USB 2.0 ConnectorsNo
- eSATA ConnectorsNo
- CPU Cores4
- CPU Frequency2.20 GHz
- RAM8 GB
- Rack mountableYes
- Extension slots2x M.2
- Special FeaturesFTP server
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview. More information about warranties.