Why should a modern ISDN system phone have to depend on softkeys to use the display? The COMfortel 1600 proves that progress is unstoppable. Its illuminated touch display ensures easiest control: in addition to keys and control pad, the display awaits your commands to activate functions directly. Superior ergonomics also governed the design: the attractive two-tone cabinet features large tilt feet so that perfect visibility and operating angle are always ensured.
Wherever demands on an ISDN system phone are high, e.g. in a hotel, a doctor's practice or a large family, the COMfortel 1600 adds to the phoning comfort with its many useful functions, such as intelligent menu guidance and an internal phonebook which stores 1,600 phone numbers - immediately accessible, just like the additional numbers in your telephone system's phonebook. Optimum acoustic properties are guaranteed by high-quality audio components. The entire concept is highly practice-oriented, as shows the separate socket for corded headsets.
The touch display features a level of operating comfort - whether you want to quickly control the telephone system from your desk or simply enjoy a state-of-the-art ISDN phone. Even in a private environment, the COMfortel 1600 convinces by its monochrome graphic touch display (which can be changed to inverse presentation) and individually programmable function keys. It's fun, and it makes controlling so much more intuitive!
- Calling number and name display (CLIP/CNIP) if registered in the central phone book of the PBX or the telephone
- ISDN features of the corresponding Auerswald PBX will be supported
- Ringtone, handset and hands-free speaker volume adjustable
- Microphone mute
- 15 programmable function keys, 2 levels
- Power-safe mode
- Power supply via system connection; no additional power supply required
- Telephone lock, emergency calls possible
- Access to the central phonebook of the PBX
- List of the last 30 unsuccessful calls with telephone number, name, date and time