The 2-port DVI USB KVM switch kit with audio, model TK-214i, allows you to control 2 PC and/or Mac computers with one set of console controls. Manage laptops or desktops that have DVI, USB, and audio ports at the touch of a button with one set of USB keyboard, USB mouse, DVI monitor, microphone, and speakers. No driver installation required, simply plug in the devices to control 2 computers. A convenient toggle switch with a 1.5 m extension cable can be placed in the most ergonomic location on your workstation.
View crystal clear Digital Video Interface (DVI) resolution at up to 1920 x 1200 pixels. Built in 0.9 m combination cables include all the necessary USB, DVI, and audio connectors for each respective computer. This KVM switch does not need to be plugged into an outlet - it is powered by the connected computers.
- Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control two computers
- Audio support for speakers and microphone
- Console-side hardware
- LED display for easy computer monitoring
- Push button switch with a 1.45 m extension cable
- Computer-side hardware
- Built-in combination cables with DVI, USB, audio, and microphone ports
- Works with most standard USB mouse and keyboard designs
- Support video quality of up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Hot-plug feature: add computer or remove the connected computer for maintenance without powering down the KVM switch
- Keyboard status restored when switching between computers
- Plug and Play with no software download required
- No power required, this device is powered by the computer's USB port