TP-LINK's 150 Mbps wireless N nano USB adapter, TL-WN725N allows users to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network at 150 Mbps. This miniature adapter is designed to be as convenient as possible and once connected to a computer's USB port, can be left there, whether traveling or at home. It also features advanced wireless encryption and easy installation.
- Wireless N speed up to 150 Mbps
- Supports WMM standard for better streaming of real-time data such as video, music, video chat
- Supports software based WPS
- Supports soft AP function for wireless Internet sharing
- Advanced security - supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, supports IEEE 802.1x
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n products
- Miniature design - plug in and forget
With its miniature size and sleek design, users can connect the nano adapter to any USB port and leave it there. There's no need to worry about blocking adjacent USB interfaces or that the adapter may fall out when moving a connected laptop from A to B, with the tiny device flush against the USB port.
- 150 Mbps wireless N speed - stable wireless signals
The TL-WN725N complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards, with transmission data rates of up to 150 Mbps enabling fast wireless connections for lag-free online gaming and video streaming.
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions - advanced security
When speaking about wireless security, WEP encryptions are no longer the strongest and safest protections against intrusions. The TL-WN725N provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions created by the Wi-Fi Alliance, promoting interoperability and security for WLAN, which effectively and efficiently protects users' wireless networks.
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ