Onkyo TX-NR696M3 schwarz Home Theater AV-Receiver/Amplifier
- 7.2 system, 175 Watt per channel
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X
- 4k (Upscaling), HDR10, 3D ready
- HDMI 2x Out / 7x In, 1x Optical, 1x Coaxial, USB
- Ethernet, WiFi, UKW
- Multiroom ready (AirPlay, DTS Play-Fi)
Item No.:B711-1DZ, Manufacturer's no.:TXNR696M3BMMP
Available since: June 2023
Item No.:B711-1DZ, Manufacturer's no.:TXNR696M3BMMP
Delivery date unknown
A harmonious mix of tech and tradition, the TX-NR696 adapts to entertainment life and finds the emotion in every sound source, from 3D film-scores to vinyl records. SMART AV Receiver gathers Chromecast built-in, Works with Sonos, AirPlay 2, and DTS Play-Fi with streaming services for smooth multi-room audio evolved by support for the advanced high-speed 802.11ac (2x2 MIMO) Wi-Fi specification. Dolby Atmos and DTS: X pull audiences deep into movies and games, THX Certified Select assuring a theater-reference experience. If a 5.2.2-ch setup isn't possible, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual: X can create a 3D sound-field from any speaker layout. Separate Zone 2 outputs with switching also enable 7-ch layouts in Main plus Zone 2 speakers. With revitalized DAA system, 4K/60p/HDR HDMI terminals, and many extras, this product excels in every aspect.
- 210 W/Ch THX Certified Select DAA system
- Supports 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos and DTS: X playback
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual: X
- Refined HDMI grounds, separate SoC board, enhanced power amps
- HDMI Sub/Zone 2 output shares media to a second display or projector
- Quad-core SoC supports 802.11ac (2x2 MIMO) Wi-Fi specification
- Zone 2/Zone B line-out with DAC shares D/A audio
- Separate Zone 2 outputs distribute D/A audio sources
- Stereo Assign Mode to switch Front playback to Height channels
- DSP-based Vocal Enhancer improves dialog audibility
- GUI with OSD via HDMI features media input/output data display function
- HDMI supports 4K/60p, 4K HDR, 4:4:4, 24-bit, BT.2020, HDCP 2.2
- AccuEQ Advance with AccuReflex
- One-touch volume memory-presets for A/V inputs
- Dolby Atmos and DTS: X - setting sound free
Dolby Atmos and DTS: X formats allow engineers to map sound anywhere in 3D space, effects moving from speaker to speaker all around the room and wrapping your audience in modern films and games. You can also enjoy your 3D speaker layout with classic titles. Dolby Surround and DTS Neural: X find overhead cues in legacy soundtracks and upmix for awesome spatial realism.
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer
When playing any Dolby format, engaging Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional surround or height speakers.
- Flexible 3D sound with DTS Virtual: X
DTS Virtual: X is a surround virtualization technology that creates an immersive 3D sound-field from any speaker layout without height, surround, or rear surround speakers. It uses DSP to create a 3D sound-field with height and surround dimensionality. DTS Virtual: X works with DTS: X, DTS formats, and non-encoded stereo.
- Dynamic audio amplification
DAA features a custom High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer, adjusted capacitors, and discrete amp output stage. Unique circuit topology prevents phase-shift for accurate sound, while high current improves speaker control for thrilling dynamics. Driving 4-ohm loads through all channels, DAA has power to move you.
- Key design enhancements improve sound
While cosmetically familiar, the TX-NR696 has significant upgrades inside that control noise, boost driving power, and improve S/N performance. An advanced HDMI board features larger, stronger, better-finished grounds and shortened signal paths for clean and accurate A/V signals. Original SoC processor has its own board remote from audio signal-paths to reduce noise. Key aspects of the power-supply line have been strengthened and upgraded in pursuit of driving power, which you can hear in the blistering attack speed and force of the bass, and in the clearer separation and localization of instruments across a large and spacious soundstage.
- Zone 2 outputs share audio flexibly
Zone 2 outputs enable 7-ch surround in Main plus stereo speakers in Zone 2. Distribute different analog, NET, Bluetooth, SPDIF, and HDMI audio sources in either or both zones at the same time just by switching to a 5.1-ch + Zone 2 layout. Output from Zone 2 and Zone 2 line-out is enabled.
- Quad-core SoC supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi
A quad-core SoC (System on a Chip) has power to perform multiple processing tasks at once. It evolves network functions and supports the advanced high-speed 802.11ac (2x2 MIMO) specification backwards-compatible with 802.11b/g/n.
- Share audio or listen privately
Connect an audio system via analog RCA input and the AVR's Zone 2/Zone B line-out. With Zone 2, you can play the same or different analog/digital sources in either or both rooms at the same time. Zone B is ideal for connecting a compatible transmitter so you can listen to any source - including the TV - through wireless headphones, perfect for midnight movies and TV.
- Clearer dialog at the touch of a button
This technology solves inaudible dialog in TV programs and movies. DSP-controlled Vocal Enhancer identifies voice frequencies so you can raise or lower them with keys on the remote or via the controls on the front panel.
- AccuEQ room acoustic calibration with AccuReflex
AccuEQ creates a harmonious sound-field in your room. It detects speaker presence, size, impedance, and distance from a measurement position, and sets sound-pressure levels. It then selects the subwoofer crossover and EQ's all speakers, including the sub. AccuReflex optimizes 3D audio reproduction through Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers. It resolves phase-shift that arises from path differences between directional and non-directional sounds. Enjoy a cohesive 3D sound-field with vertical movement and overhead dimensionality.
watts per Channel
- 175 watts
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby TrueHD
- DTS-HD Master Audio
Optical Input (S/PDIF)
- DTS Play-Fi
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview. More information about warranties.