5G speed. A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. An edge-to-edge OLED display. Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance. And Night mode on every camera. iPhone 12 has it all.
- 5G is superfast, so you can download movies on the fly, stream higher-quality video or FaceTime in HD over cellular with lots less lag
- A14 Bionic pushes what's possible like crunching trillions of operations on the Neural Engine
- Super Retina XDR display delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at
- Both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras have Night mode - and it's better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots
- Night mode and a slew of other great features like Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Dolby Vision recording, and more are now on the front camera
- Privacy is built in: Face ID data doesn't leave your iPhone and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else
- 5G speed
5G on iPhone is superfast. So you can download movies on the fly. Stream higher-quality video. Or FaceTime in HD over cellular. With lots less lag. And you can do it in more places, because iPhone 12 has the broadest 5G coverage worldwide.
- Trillions operation per second
A14 Bionic pushes what's possible. Like crunching trillions of operations on the Neural Engine. Or shooting in Dolby Vision - even pro movie cameras can't do that. It's superefficient for great battery life. And it's ahead of its time, prepared to power pretty much anything that comes next.
- Super Retina XDR display: behold OLED
Vastly more contrast. Incredible color accuracy. A huge jump in pixel density. OLED delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at.
- Dual‑camera system: welcome to the dark side
Both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras now have Night mode - and it's better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. The Wide camera brings in 27 percent more light. So whether you take photos by day or by moonlight, you'll get a level of detail and color that wasn't possible before.
- Video: low lights, camera
How do you improve on the highest-quality video in a smartphone? Make it even better in low light - a full 27 percent better. That means no hour is off limits for more beautifully detailed video. Then there's Night mode Time-lapse. Just prop up your iPhone and let the light trails begin.
- Night mode selfies: you look amazing in the dark
Nighttime is the right time for a selfie. Because Night mode and a slew of other great features are now on the front camera. Like Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Dolby Vision recording, and more.
- Privacy is built in
iPhone is designed to protect your information. Face ID data doesn't leave your iPhone and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else. iOS shows you an app's privacy practices before you download it. When you use Apple Pay, your card number isn't shared with merchants. And the list goes on.
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. More information about warranties