The RX100 VI introduces broad zoom range with beautiful image quality to a high-performance pocket-sized camera. With 24-200 mm zoom, 1.0-type CMOS sensor, phase-detection AF, ultra-fast 0.03-sec. AF, tenacious AF/AE tracking, 24fps continuous shots and 4K HDR (HLG)-compatible movies, it's ready to tackle any situation.
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T 24 - 200 mm F2.8-4.5 high-resolution zoom lens
- Approx. 20.1 effective megapixel 1.0-type stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
- BIONZ X image processing engine for superior detail reproduction and noise reduction
- 0.03 sec AF response with 315 focal-plane phase-detection AF points
- Up to 24fps continuous shooting with AF/AE for up to 233 shots
- Stunning, high-resolution image quality, from wide-angle to telephoto
Every aspect and component of the RX100 VI has been skillfully engineered to work in tandem to achieve unrivalled image quality. Cleverly designed optics pack incredible power in a small footprint, while optical image stabilization maintains a steady image even with handheld shots at the telephoto end of the zoom range. The advanced image processing engine delivers better perceived image resolution with low noise.
- Sophisticated, high-performance optics
The new lens system is effectively configured to achieve maximum resolution and clarity across the entire zoom range, while correcting for spherical, coma and chromatic aberrations. It brings truly remarkable telephoto capability to a pocket-size package, to vastly expand your range of creative expression.
- Advanced image stabilization is equivalent to 4.0-stop faster shutter speed
Sony is justifiably proud of its sophisticated image stabilization system, and now it has improved it even further, providing a degree of stabilization equivalent to raising the shutter speed 4.0 stops at the 200 mm telephoto end. Capture high-quality images even at long range and in low light, with reliably steady handheld shooting.
- High-performance 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor
The 1.0-type CMOS sensor employs an innovative stacked structure to boost processing speed, while its back-illumination technology increases light collection efficiency to achieve a wide sensitivity range (ISO 80-12800) with reduced noise.
- Fast Hybrid AF system achieves speedy autofocus at 0.03 sec
Remarkably rapid autofocus that's top of its class is achieved by combining focal-plane phase-detection AF, with its fast speed and excellent tracking capabilities, and contrast-detection AF, with its high degree of accuracy.
- Reliable continuous shooting of fast-moving subjects
When you want to reliably catch every moment of non-stop action, the continuous shooting feature captures up to 24 frames per second and up to 233 continuous shots.
- Quality 4K movies with enhanced production versatility
HDR (High Dynamic Range) video, with its wider range of color and brightness, is ready to enjoy without extra processing thanks to HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) recording capability.
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. More information about warranties