Enjoy easy plunge cuts without pre-drilling thanks to an angled foot plate that allows control when turning the saw in the material. Thanks to a unique revolving chain movement, the NanoBlade is virtually vibration free for smooth cutting. The EasyCut 50 is an ideal choice for straight, right-angle cuts in wood and in plastics up to 50 mm.
- NanoBlade technology offers easy, vibration-free sawing
- Maintenance-free use of saw blades: no oiling, sharpening, or tensioning
- SDS enables quick and easy keyless saw blade changes
- Angled foot plate for easy controlled plunge cuts
- Ideal for cutting in wood, wood-based materials and plastics
- Adaptable speeds to power every job
Experience better results - simply squeeze the switch to reach the desired speed in every application and material.
- Trace and follow drawn lines with ease
Located on the front of the saw, CutControl makes cutting along a straight line easy, allowing for secure guidance and exact results.
- Quick and easy saw blade changes
SDS enables quick and easy keyless saw blade changes and ensures that blades are automatically tightened when the cap is closed.
- Blows dust away for a constant clear view
The integrated blowing function whisks away dust while cutting to maintain a clear view of the cutting line for increased accuracy.
- Superior grip for comfort and control
The soft-grip zone provides comfortable tool handling and superior control, a useful feature in applications requiring extensive tool operation.
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. More information about warranties