Build and manage a scalable Wi-Fi network for your business with this business-class solution, tailored to handle the power of multiple EAPs at an affordable cost.
- The user-friendly cluster mode allows manage without requiring any extra hardware or software
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- Simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Enterprise-class Wi-Fi security help to decrease network security threats
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different user types
- Easy-to-use cluster mode
The user-friendly cluster mode allows you to manage EAPs in your business network without requiring any extra hardware or software. Organize your network administration system by controlling multiple access points at a time with the same simplicity of a single home network router.
- Custom guest authentication
The captive portal provides customizable guest authentication settings for maximized user control. Administrators can easily set and adjust guest Wi-Fi settings by designing a unique authentication page, establishing a voucher system to limit the duration of use for each client, or creating "Operator" accounts, for permission to manage the guest network without having access to other EAP administrative features.
- Timesaving and flexible deployment
The EAP115 is designed for easy installation on any wall or ceiling. The Power over Ethernet (PoE) function allows your network cables to carry electrical power, so you minimize on cable clutter. It's one more hardwiring hassle you don't have to worry about, when operating your centralized management system.
- Unified Wi-Fi for multi-user environment
The business Wi-Fi solution is engineered to handle heavy multi-user usage in large areas without encountering the stability issues. It's the perfect fit for motels, salons, chain-stores, schools, and restaurants.
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ