The N200 is a compact mainstream cases with extensive water cooling support and improved air cooling performance wrapped in subtle and simplistic designs.
The N200 not only supports 120 mm radiators at the back, but is the first mini tower that supports installing 120 mm or even 240 mm radiators in the front of the case! Thanks to an all mesh front panel, 2 high quality Cooler Master XtraFlo fans and large air vents, it boasts excellent cooling performance.
Despite its extremely compact size, the N200 supports 160 mm tall CPU tower coolers, long high end VGAs, including the upcoming HD7990, four 2.5" SSDs and three of 3.5" HDDs.
- Edgy asymmetrical design with full mesh on the front panel
- Mini tower with great expandability that supports up to three 3.5" HDD and four 2.5" SSD
- Supports a 240 mm liquid cooling radiator in the front
- Supports high-end graphics cards with a length of up to 355 mm/14-inch
- Supports air CPU cooler heights up to 160 mm/6.3-inch
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- Removable dust filter under the PSU for easy maintenance
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ