- 4x 2.5" / 3.5" SATA3 Slots, HotSwap
- RAID modes: JBOD / 0 / 1 / 5 / 6 / 10
- 1x 2.5Gbase LAN + 1x 10Gbase LAN + 1x GB-LAN, Webserver
- 3x USB3.1 Gen 1
- CPU: Quad Core 1.70 GHz, 4 GB RAM
- TorrentClient, FTP-Server
Item No.:3F43-1TT, Manufacturer's no.:TS-431X3-4G
Available since: August 2020
Item No.:3F43-1TT, Manufacturer's no.:TS-431X3-4G
You save 22,81 €
TIPOrder as well
Seagate Exos X18 ST18000NM000J + 398,00 €
WD Red Plus WD80EFPX NAS HDD - 8 TB... + 233,00 €
In stock and immediately available
Delivery time 1-2 business days
The quad-core TS-431X3 provides four drive bays for high-capacity storage with expandable memory up to 8GB RAM to meet data backup, recovery, and virtualized storage needs of SMBs. The built-in 10GbE SFP+ port provides high bandwidth for intensive data transmission. The TS-431X3 also features a 2.5GbE RJ45 port and a 1GbE RJ45 port for enhancing team file sharing and collaboration efficiency. The TS-431X3 provides comprehensive local, off-site, and cloud backup and the secure Snapshot technology to help create a reliable backup and disaster recovery plan. In the event of a system crash or accidental file deletion, you can quickly restore the system to its normal state.
- Single-port 10GbE connectivity enhances transfer speed for intensive data transmission and virtualized application, while 2.5GbE connectivity enables low-latency file sharing and team collaboration
- HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) can backup and sync your data to other NAS, servers, and cloud storage for comprehensive backup and disaster recovery
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks
- Supports LXC and Docker containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms, including the cloud, servers, and PCs
- Qfiling automates file organization, greatly improving work efficiency
- Supports VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) technology to expand the storage space of other QNAP NAS
- High-speed 10GbE and 2.5GbE connectivity
Powered by an Annapurna Labs AL-314 quad-core 1.7GHz processor with 4GB DDR3L RAM (expandable to 8GB), the TS-431X3 features one 10GbE SFP+ port, one 2.5GbE RJ45 port and 1GbE, allowing you to enjoy higher transfer speeds using existing CAT5e or CAT6 RJ45 cables in your network environment.
- Multi-point file backup, access, and sync
HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) consolidates data backup, recovery, and synchronization coupled with high-speed 10GbE and 2.5GbE connectivity of the TS-431X3, allowing you to easily backup or sync data to another QNAP NAS, remote server, or cloud storage to build a reliable disaster recovery solution. Qsync turns the TS-431X3 into a secure, high-capacity data center for file synchronization. Any file uploaded to the TS-431X3 will be made available for all linked devices, such as computers, laptops, and mobile devices. You can also sync shared folders or create team folders to enhance team collaboration.
- Boost productivity with QNAP applications
QNAP File Station provides centralized file management allowing you to view and manage files on your TS-431X3 and other storage sources or devices. Qfiling helps automate file organization, and Qsirch can make your file searches faster.
- Protect your sensitive data with file encryption
When sharing sensitive or confidential files on your TS-431X3, you can enhance data security by using File Station to encrypt them into .qenc files and set a password.
- Protect data against malware with snapshots
Snapshots help protect your data by fully recording the NAS system state and metadata. If a file is accidentally deleted or modified, you can use snapshots from Storage & Snapshots Manager or File Station to quickly restore files to its previously-recorded state. QNAP snapshots are block-based and only record changed data. Not only does this save storage space, but it also reduces time required to back up and restore data. The TS-431X3 supports up to 64 snapshots per volume/LUN, and up to 256 snapshots in total.
- Take full control of NAS system status and data security
Notification Center consolidates all QTS system events and alerts, providing you with a single-app solution for notifications. Security Counselor can evaluate and recommend TS-431X3 security settings to improve NAS security.
- Host container applications
Container Station integrates both LXC and Docker lightweight virtualization technologies. You can download apps from the built-in Docker Hub, easily import or export container apps, manage access controls, and rapidly deploy application services across several platforms including the cloud, servers, and PCs.
- case only
Numbers of bays
HDD Form factor
- 2.5" / 3.5"
HDD Interface Interface
No. of Disks included
Capacity per Drive
- 1x 2.5Gbase LAN + 1x 10Gbase LAN + 1x GB-LAN
USB Type-C ports
USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (USB 3.1)
USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectors (USB 3.0)
USB 2.0 Connectors
- 1.70 GHz
- 4 GB
- FTP server
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview. More information about warranties.