If it happens more roughly. WetEx protects keyboards from liquid spills, dust and dirt.
- WetEx does not contain polybrominated diphenyl ethers
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Resistant to dish liquid
- Resistant to isopropyl alcohol
- Under normal conditions WetEx provides > 10 Mio. operating cycles.
- Disposal does not cause polybrominated dibenzodioxin or dibenzofuran
- Conditionally resistant to petrol
- Resistant to distilled water
- Resistant to diesel
- WetEx is free of halogens and latex
- Conditionally resistant to 40% sulfuric acid (battery acid)
Any described warranty is supplied by the manufacturer of this article and is provided at least in germany. The full warranty information, including the coverage and requirements to claim the warranty is detailed on the manufacturers website. You can find a link to this site on our brand overview
. You can find more information about warranties in our FAQ