AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 2.5 Gbps and Intel Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 16 power stages, dual M.2 with heatsinks, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.2 Drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 GRB headers
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+4 power stages with ProCool II power connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive cooling: Active chipset heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump + header
- Gaming connectivity: Supports PCIe 4.0, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and features dual M.2 and USB 3.2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: 2.5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO, and gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
- Gaming audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: ROG-patented pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, ASUS Node connector and BIOS Flashback™ for a friendlier building experience
The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard delivers the quintessential ROG experience with a compelling mix of features and undeniable style that provide the ideal foundation for building a powerful ATX gaming system. Next-generation wireless networking delivers the smoothest online gameplay and a comprehensive cooling options ensure stable performance. Topped off with futuristic styling with onboard illumination, ROG Strix X570-E Gaming equips you with all you need to build a formidable weapon to rise above the rest.SOLID HARDWARE SPECS
With comprehensive cooling options and upgraded power delivery to fuel Ryzen CPUs with more cores, plus faster storage and networking, ROG Strix X570-E Gaming provides all the essentials you need to harness the full potential of components in your build for top-tier gaming performance.PowerPOWER DESIGN
Digital power control and an array of power stages ensures ROG Strix X570-E Gaming has the muscle to control the latest AMD Ryzen CPUs.ProCool II Power Connector
ProCool II sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines and have a metal armour for improved heat dissipation. The connector's lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability.CoolingCOOLING INNOVATION
ACTIVE CHIPSET HEATSINK
- MOS Heatsink With 8mm Heatpipe: A MOS heatsink provides a large contact area for the MOSFETs and chokes, and a heatpipe enables more efficient cooling of the west and north MOS heatsink for better performance and wattage resistance.
- Thermal Pad: A high-quality thermal pad helps transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
- 6-Layer PCB: The 6-layer PCB quickly dissipates heat around the VRM, improving overall system stability and giving the CPU more overclocking headroom.
- Active Chipset Heatsink: PCIe 4.0 provides twice the bandwidth for data flowing through the chipset, which creates more heat than the previous generation. ROG Strix X570-E Gaming features an actively cooled heatsink to prevent throttling during sustained transfers.
- Dual M.2 Heatsinks: The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
COOLER BY DESIGN
- Custom Delta Superflo Fan: The custom low-noise fan features a high-durability bearing with a 60,000-hour L10 lifespan.
- Air Duct: A specially-designed air duct helps the fan generate static pressure and concentrates air flow over the fins.
- Finned Heatsink: The heatsink fin density is optimized to maximize surface area while maintaining a low-resistance exhaust path.
ROG Strix X570 Gaming series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOSStorage & MemoryDUAL PCIE 4.0 M.2
Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to type 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform.ASUS OptiMem
ASUS OptiMem memory trace layout unleashes the full performance potential of AMD's Infinity Fabric architecture by enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies.NetworkingNEXT-GEN CONNECTIVITY
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming amps up networking with 2.5G Ethernet and next-gen Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) that surpasses gigabit speeds to take your LAN to the next level. With ROG GameFirst software that offers multi-gate teaming, you'll enjoy the very best online gaming experience.
AudioSUPREMEFXShielded Audio, Superior Sound
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax): The latest 802.11ax standard delivers high efficiency wireless connectivity for better gaming enjoyment. As well as providing better network pings in multi-user environments, 802.11ax also greatly improves throughput and coverage over earlier standards.
- 2.5G Ethernet: 2.5G on-board Ethernet kicks your LAN connection up a notch with an up to 2.5X bandwidth improvement. Using your existing LAN cable, you can take advantage this networking upgrade to experience smoother, lag-free gaming, immediately stream high-resolution videos and enjoy faster file transfers.
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet: ROG Strix X570-E Gaming features Intel Ethernet (I211-AT), ensuring data exchanges with your network and the outside world are fast and smooth. Intel LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power.
Immerse yourself in sound with SupremeFX audio technology. Utilizing the S1220A codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that's engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. And to ensure that pristine signature is perfectly preserved, the front-panel output is driven with dual op amps, delivering sonics with the scale and authority to create virtual worlds via your gaming headset.DESIGN & CUSTOMIZATION
The arrival of ROG Strix X570-E Gaming brings a brand-new design that features unique rainfall and cyber-text patterns. Together with the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry, ROG Strix X570-E Gaming makes creating and customizing a gaming rig that reflects your personal style wonderfully easy.ID DesignSTRIKING NEW DESIGN
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming boasts a striking new design with an intricate rainfall pattern that cuts diagonally across the board and, along with the iconic ROG logo, is infused with Aura RGB lighting that glows in a brilliant array of vibrant colors. Futuristic cyber-text patterns provide an additional stylish accent, rounding out a design that proudly proclaims the board's gaming identity.Aura SyncOUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance, accented by aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB header — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.ADDRESSABLE GEN 2 RGB HEADER
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming's Addressable Gen 2 RGB headers are now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.PERFECT SYNCHRONIZATION
The ASUS Aura ecosystem is in the ascendancy, with an extensive and growing list of ASUS products now offering Aura Sync compatibility — along with loads of compatible accessories and kits available through partners. Your ROG Strix motherboard's built-in Aura RGB lighting easily syncs with PC cases, memory modules, coolers and RGB LED strips from a broad selection of well-known manufacturers. ASUS Aura software provides simple and intuitive lighting management.Certified Compatibility
Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. That's why ROG Strix undergoes an extensive certification program focused on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices. Our extensive list of offered-compatible components is an invaluable aid to building a ROG Strix gaming rig. It specifies thousands of compatible parts, and it includes a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for memory — so you can build fuss-free.ROG Strix EcosystemTHE ROG STRIX ECOSYSTEM AWAITS
Gear up with ROG Strix components, from graphics and sound cards, to mice and keyboards, and up your game with complementary aesthetics, control and compatibility — and enjoy more choice than any competing brand.TUNE YOUR RIG YOU WANT
The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities designed for all skill levels, making setup, tuning and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want.Intelligent Control5-WAY OPTIMIZATION
Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart by dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.GameFirst VGAMEFIRST V NETWORK CONTROL
GameFirst V is an ROG-exclusive tool that let you build an ROG networking ecosystem with an ROG router. Select the best Wi-Fi channel for maximum stability and minimum interference, optimize network traffic and your connection for lag-free online gaming, team your gateways and keep tabs on bandwidth-hogging apps, all from an intuitive interface that enables easy, on-the-fly adjustments.Gaming AudioSONIC STUDIO III
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.Armoury Crate
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported ROG gaming products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate lets you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal and synchronize them with Aura Sync for uniﬁed system lighting effects. The software also provides control of settings for a select and growing number of ROG products, including keyboard and mouse preferences as well as laptop overclocking and fan speeds, making it easier to tune the look and feel of your system. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and ROG news areas to help you stay in touch with the ROG gaming community.RAMCACHE III
RAMCache turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times. Fully compatible with the latest NVM Express storage options, its uniquely intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds.THE POWER OF AMDAMD X570 chipset
The AMD X570 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4 socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ /2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations, including NVIDIA SLI® and AMD CrossFireX™. It also supports x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes and provides 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and 6 Gb/s SATA ports for faster data retrieval.AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors.
The high-performance 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are based on the next-gen 7nm Zen architecture and support up to 16 processor cores. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 and x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes for superb performance.