Lian Li TYR PC-X2000F schwarz
ID: 90392084, SKU: PC-X2000FB
- Bigtower, Aluminium
- Internal: 7x 3.5"
- External: / 4x 5.25"
- 0 / / 5 140 mm fan
- 4x USB3.0, 1x eSATA, Headphones, Mic
Ordered on demand
supply period longer than 4 weeks
Lian Li - The Ultimate Craft
"Quality" is always the essence of Lian Li´s products since 1998 when Lian Li offered the first all aluminum chassis to the market. Since then, Lian Li exemplifies the same quality standards, ensuring durability and craftsmanship come first. All products are manufactured in Taiwan and distributed to worldwide markets.
In 2010, the new TYR X series, with new style, new structure, and better quality! There are also protection kit to protect user’s hand and cables. When come to users’ safety, all the detail counts.
- User Interface is very important key in Lian Li chassis. The external fixture, user interface, and the internal structure all has been test to meet Lian Li’s high quality standard. 2010 Lian Li launched the new TYR series, PC-X2000F, with all aluminum alloy chassis, round edge design with stylish look. PC-X2000F has hair-line brush anodized aluminum finishing.
- The cutting edge tool-less design is an important key feature in 2010 Lian Li cases. Lian Li designer considered end user requirements, like those who need to build systems faster, or swap out components often. The brand new tool-less modules can make Lian Li users’ life much more convenient.
- The TYR PC-X2000F is the case which functionality and style converge.Open the side panel with the tool-less latch, HDD racks, 5 x140mm silent intake fans with filter, top mounted multi-media I/O ports, and the graphics card holder have been redesigned – because when it comes to your comfort, every detail counts.
- TYR PC-X2000F has two-heat zones design to have better thermal solution and tidy up internal space.
- The new internal layout has the motherboard on middle level, which allows for easier access to the motherboard as well as more room above, thus larger CPU coolers can be used. To install the power supply unit, just slide the power supply unit throguh the opening at the rear of the case.
- The fans are mounted with Lian Li’s anti-vibration fan mounting system; the rubber ring grommet absorbs the vibration, keeping the case silent.
- The aluminum PCI tool-less mounting module is equipped with a rubber pad which can hold the graphics card firmly while closing the gap found in the PCI bracket and PCI slot to reduce noise from escaping air and furthermore reduce vibrations.
- TYR PC-X2000F features Lian Li SAS hot swap HDD cage, which allow user to fit seven of 3.5" HDDs. It is easy to use, no tool required, there are aluminum handles for HDDs, allow user to install or remove HDD easier.
- The power supply has rubber pads for both insulation and support. The mounting clip is also aligned with rubber to reduce vibrations but also and also secure the PSU without scratching the painted surface.
- Multi-media port connectors follow international specification standards, with one connector for easy installation.
- New USB3.0 ports x 4, e-SATA, Audio supports HD Audio. The dual design is for better compatibility options.
- All I/O ports on the top cover, allow for easy access, there is also a dust-free cover to protect these connectors.
- There is a hole allow user to connect USB3.0 cable from I/O port to Motherboard.
- There is a modular 5.25" optical drive cage, simple un-do the thumb screw, and silde the 5.25" optical drive cage out, mount the 5.25" optical drive.
- To install PCI add-on cards require no tools at all. Simply open the aluminum arm of the tool-less PCI add-on card holder, insert the add-on card to the motherboard slots, and close the aluminum arm to hold the add-on card in position. The additional rubber padding on the aluminum arm assists in gripping the card bracket and securing it firmly.
- To release the solid side panel, simple just un-do the thrumb screw, and pull the latch. There is a hook for security lock.
- There are openings on the panel between different layers, Lian Li has fitted a protection kit to avoid sharp edge damage user´s hand or cut the wires.
- To install PSU require no tools. Simply open the aluminum PSU holder, insert the PSU in position, also can turn PSU´s fans up or down to suit your need, then close the aluminum PSU holder.
- There is an air filter at the base of the case to stop dust from entering the case. The filter is washable. The vents are specially designed to retard heat and fire crossover should a short circuit cause sparks and excessive heat within your system. This feature is designed to prevent the problem from spreading outside your case should the unlikely event occur with your components.
- Where air enters the chassis, there is a need for an air filter to hold the dust.
- There is a washable air filter in the front, it can easy remove, no tool required, and it is washable.
Lian Li PC-X2000FB - full tower - extended ATX|
24 cm x 44.2 cm x 69.5 cm|
||System Cabinet Features
Air filter, fan speed controller|
||Server Storage Bays
SATA/SAS - hot-swap|
No power supply|
4 x USB 3.0|
1 x eSATA
ATX, microATX, Extended ATX|
Lian Li TYR PC-X2000F schwarz received 1 ratings, 4 of 5 stars.
KoFion 24.06.2012 11:32:16 with
4 of 5 stars
Here you can ask questions about this product or reply to questions by other customers. Please use it for product specific questions only. For questions about an individual order, prices or availabilities, etc. please use our contact form or write to email@example.com instead. Such questions cannot be answered here.